ReSharper 6 – Beta Available for Download
Today I noticed that a beta version of ReSharper 6 has been made public on the JetBrains website here and thought I would give it a plug on my blog as it’s a brilliant development tool.
What is ReSharper?
ReSharper is a refactoring and productivity extension by JetBrains that extends native functionality of Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010.
ReSharper brings smart C# code analysis, editing, highlighting and refactoring features to .NET developers. ReSharper extends much of its support to VB.NET, build scripts, ASP.NET, XML, and XAML files. All ReSharper features are available in mixed solutions where different projects use .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework, Silverlight, as well as other frameworks and tools from the Visual Studio ecosystem.
Latest changes or additions to ReSharper v6.0:
- Bundled decompiler: home-grown technology that is now also available in dotPeek
- New navigation actions and valuable additions to existing navigation features
- Code inspections and quick-fixes for on-the-fly code quality control in VB.NET code
- Multiple new code inspections and quick-fixes for C#
- Color assistance (highlighting and color picker) in C#, VB.NET, XAML, and CSS
- In-place refactorings
- A pack of new context actions to manipulate strings
- Bug fixes and new actions in XAML support
- ReSharper suggestions explained right from within quick-fix menus
- Performance Improvements in Solution Wide Analysis and other areas
Resharper Product Page can be found here.
CRM Developers – you can use it to!
Yellow Duck Guy